Thursday 01st of September 2016
Stilo International PLC - STL Interim Results
By Aim Listing
- Sales revenues for six months to 30 June 2016 increase by 11% to £874,000 (2015: £784,000)
- Increase in EBITDA* by 11% to £184,000 (2015: £166,000)
- Operating costs, net of capitalised development costs, £691,000 (2015: £617,000)
- Cash position increased by 30% to £1,393,000 as at 30 June 2016 (2015: £1,072,000)
- Payment of an increased interim dividend of 0.04 pence per share (2015: 0.03 pence per share)
* EBITDA comprises profit before taxation, interest, depreciation and the amortisation of software development costs.
- Increase in OmniMark revenues offset by reduction in Migrate sales
- Migrate customers for the period include Dell, Locamation, Informatica, Teradata, Qualcomm and Silicon Labs
- Significant OmniMark software orders received from Toshiba Solutions (Japan) and the European Parliament
- Recurring OmniMark maintenance revenues increase by 7%
- Successful initial deployment of AuthorBridge by central Information Developer Tools team at IBM.
David Ashman, Chairman, commenting on the Company's performance, stated: Our trading results for the first half of 2016 showed an overall improvement over the previous year, as an increase in OmniMark sales was offset by a reduction in Migrate revenues.
It was very pleasing to see the successful initial deployment of AuthorBridge in a production environment at IBM during June 2016. It represents a significant milestone for Stilo and serves as a very influential reference account for future sales into the XML DITA authoring tools market.
The Company remains un-geared, and with a continued improvement in our cash position, growth in both revenue and profits, and continued advances in the development of our technology, I am pleased to announce the declaration of an increased interim dividend of 0.04 pence per share.
Further details about STILO INTL click here