If you are already a trading company you'll know the importance of good branding. When it comes to floting on the AIM market this element of your business become all more important because all of a sudden you have put your business firmly 'in the public domain'. Investors in the AIM market look to see companies that have track record and that are established, they need confidence in your company, only then will they consider investing. Ensuring your brand is 'solid' plays a major part in this whether you are:
- an existing company coming to market
- a completely new company floting on AIM
- or a company taking over an AIM shell
A brand can take many forms, it can simply be a logo or more often it can be collection of assets like fonts, imagery & graphic flourishes. At AIMListing we can help in several ways when it comes to your brand and we work in a tried and tested method:
- Brand audit - this examines what branding you have (if anything) and what it stands for ie company messaging
- Brand targets - what do we need your brand to do - are you Pre-IPO or Post-IPO
- New Brand or Brand Re-fresh - we either create you a new Brand or give your current one a 'make-over'
- Brand Guardians - we work with you to establish brand guidliens, no matter how basic they may be - this protects your brand intergity, builds confidence for you staff and equally importanylu your potential investors.